you can be awesome again!
(云宝)你们能再次威震天穹!
Rainbow Dash,this really isn't a good time for a…
(暮光闪闪)云宝,现在实在不是唱歌的时候……
I know the world can get you down(song…)
我知道这个世界会曾让你大失所望
Things don't work out quite the way that you thought
但其实事情并不都像你所想的那样
Feeling like all your best days are done
你感觉以为已经失去了全部最好的时光
Your fears and doubts are all you've got
恐惧与怀疑似乎全然占据了你的心房
But there's a light shining deep inside
但是还有一道光在心深处闪闪发亮
Beneath those fears and doubts, so just squash 'em
在这些恐惧与怀疑的阴霾下不要只求缄默无华
And let it shine for all the world to see
让它发光闪耀让全世界的人都看得到
That it is time, yeah, time to be awesome
时机已到 就是此刻该酷炫登场
Ah, ah, ah-ah, awesome!
啊,啊,啊,哈 棒极了!
It's time to be so awesome!
是时候闪耀全场!
Ah, ah, ah-ah, awesome!
啊,啊,啊,哈 太棒了!
It's time to be so awesome!
到我来威震天穹!
You've no idea how hard it's been
你还不知道前途艰险,黯然无光
This dull routine we've been forced to do
我们被迫无奈 要力行此道
Don't let them rob you of who you are
可别让他们夺走你真实的自己
Be awesome, it's all up to you
竭力发光,一切都取决于你的抉择
I feel the light stirring deep inside
我看到微光亮起 在激动人心的深处
It's like a tale still yet to be told(It's time to be awesome!)
就像一个尚未出世的传奇(是时候闪耀全场!)
And now it's time to break the shackles free
已是迫在眉睫去打破束缚自由的镣铐
And start living like the brave and the bold!
开启与勇气同行的征程
It's time to be awesome!
(是时候酷炫上场!)
Let loose, be true, so awesome!
(放手一搏,梦想成真,帅爆全场!)
It's time to be awesome!
(是时候光辉万丈!)
Go big, be you, so awesome!
(逐梦高飞,绽放自我,无比闪耀!)
We used to soar through the clouds in the skies
我们曾经在天空中穿云追月,尽情翱翔
Elaborate schemes we would love to devise
我们的规划精益求精,奇思妙想
We rescued our treasure and stored it away
我们拯救了宝贵财富并深深埋藏
Saving those gemstones for a rainy day
在举步维艰的时光里把宝石深藏
We see that light filling up our skies
我们看见了光芒 看见这光芒映满天穹
So take the Storm King's orders and toss 'em
所以,快快丢掉风暴之王的规矩
'Cause it's the time to let our colors fly
全因是时候到我们的颜色交相辉映
Hey, scallywags, it's time to be awesome!
嘿,酷炫无敌,是时候闪耀如星!