Searchin’ for the perfect scenery
寻找着完美的景致
To paint inside a world of white
于纯白的世界中绘出风景
Streams of people, seas of light
人来人往 幻光灯海
And distant dreams of far-off sights
遥远他方的梦想景象
Forget about your heartbreak
忘却掉你的灰心
You’re dreaming, it’s a waste of time
这是在痴人说梦 浪费光阴
The highway’s calling
高速公路正呼唤着你
Don’t you wanna dance alone just another night?
难道你不想独自再舞动一夜吗?
Neon glows, city streets, your heart beat
闪烁的霓虹灯、街道景色、你的心跳
Cafe’s closed, they blocked the roads,
没有营业的咖啡厅 为我俩相遇的路带来阻碍
We’ll just meet anywhere
我们将于任何一处邂逅
Cuz we don’t really care
只因我们并不在乎时间地点
The feeling anything could happen hanging in the air
空气中弥漫著一切皆有可能的氛围
But it’s all so complicated,
可是这一切都如此复杂
Frusterated cuz I waited for so long
因为漫长的等待而垂头丧气
They said they’d be here by now
她们说马上就要到来
Somebody got the time wrong
好像有人弄错了时间
Show you, show me
让你看看 让我看看
Sure you’re never lost and lonely?
确定你从未感到过迷失和孤单?
遠ざかる街は輝く水晶のように
逐渐远去的城市如闪耀的水晶般
Show me, show you
让你看看 让我看看
どこにいたって何したって別に
无论在哪里做些什么其实
Let’s just go missing, you and I
就让我们一起销声匿迹 只有你和我
実行しよう今夜逃避行を
今夜就来实行我们的逃避行
君だって何かを壊したいだろう
你也同样想要打破些什么吧
思い出が私を呼んだって
哪怕回忆在呼唤着我
Dingin hembusan angin malam (halo?)
夜风略带寒意吹拂(哈啰?)
Kau bawa ku pergi, mengabaikan, biarkan kita bersama bintang
你带著我一同远去 抛开一切 让我们与繁星作伴
Black card, but you better give it back (no promise!)
那张黑卡 你最好把它还给我(无法承诺!)
I cut you just a little bit of slack (be honest!!)
我只是宽容给你开心一下啦(说实话!!)
They’ve got nothing on us
她们没法对我们说三道四
As we fade in that anonymous night
随我们消失于那不为人知的夜
Show you, show me
让你看看 让我看看
Sure you’re never lost and lonely?
确定你从未感到过迷失和孤单?
遠ざかる街は輝く水晶のように
逐渐远去的城市如闪耀的水晶般
Show me, show you
让你看看 让我看看
どこにいたって何したって別に
无论在哪里做些什么其实
Let’s just go missing, you and I
就让我们一起销声匿迹 只有你和我
実行しよう今夜逃避行を
今夜就来实行我们的逃避行
君だって何かを壊したいだろう
你也同样想要打破些什么吧
思い出が私を呼んだって
哪怕回忆在呼唤着我